- WAN and LAN Network design, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting.
- L2 switching including loop prevention technology, multicast, 802.1x authentication.
- All aspects of TCP/IP including IP routing, debugging, server and client configuration.
- Design of dynamic routing (IGP and BGP) environments.
- Design and implementation of service-provider MPLS networks.
- Troubleshooting in multi-vendor network, appliance and server environments.
- FreeBSD and Linux configuration and optimisation.
- Windows 2003-2012 deployment for server applications.
- SQL Database design and deployment.
- Enterprise scale network management and systems administration.
- Network based firewalls and host-based security.
- Network and host intrustion detection systems.
- VPN design and implementation.
- Secure wireless network deployment.
- Assistance with processes and procedures with Internet bodies: eg: RIPE, ARIN, Nominet UK, IETF etc.